Romeo1
How to improve my written English I have been reading for two hours on the internet how to improve my written English and I am still confused of what to do. There are several options and I don't know which one will help me to boost my English level, therefore I you have any advice I will be more than happy to consider it. First, I though that taking English classes online would be the best way. When I tried to find a good teacher it was very difficult to differentiate between them. In addition, when I look student´s evaluation of teachers most of them have pretty good ones however I couldn't discover if there was teaching method behind those excellent teachers. My second idea was to start translating web pages. There are many sites in English and Spanish, so I could translate them from Spanish to English and then compare my translation with original one. Following this alternative I would be able to learn and use new words, because I would have translated web sites written by others using their own ideas. Ideas that if I have developed them at the first time I would have described them in a different way. So I haven't decided which path I will follow, taking into consideration the cons and pros of each alternatives. I am totally open to hear good ideas, thank you for reading these letters. Best RM

How to improve my written English

I have been reading for two hours on the internet how to improve my written English and I am still confused about what to do.

There are several options and I don't know which one will help me to boost my English level, therefore if you have any advice I would be more than happy to consider it.

First, I thought that taking English classes online would be the best way. When I tried to find a good teacher it was very difficult to differentiate between them. In addition, when I looked at student's (contractions and possessives use an apostophe ' as opposed to a backtick `) evaluations of teachers most of them had pretty good ones however I couldn't discover (figure out sounds more natural) if there was a specific teaching method behind those excellent teachers.

My second idea was to start translating web pages. There are many sites in English and Spanish, so I could translate them from Spanish to English and then compare my translation with original one. Following this alternative I would be able to learn and use new words, because I would have translated web sites written by others using their own ideas. Ideas that if I had developed them at the first time I would have described them in a different way.

So I haven't decided which path I will follow, taking into consideration the pros and cons (pros and cons is a set expression) of each alternatives.

I am totally open to hear good ideas, thank you for reading this letters.

Best

RM

_____________

Your writing already seem really good based on this.  As a result, I have a feeling your at the point where it takes a ton of effort for what seems like little to no gain.  It can definitely be frustrating, but, in my opinion, I think the best thing you can do is just be persistently consistent.  That is to say keep spending whatever time you have set aside for it every day.  I really don't believe that there is some type of magic pill to language learning.  Over time, you will continue improving even if it doesn't really feel like it.  Good luck and keep up the good work!

Your English is good. I think the best way to learn English is "Practice, Practice and Practice everyday, everywhere, overtime" :p. I hope you are improving well.