Thanh
About myself Hi! I am Thanh,. I am a student and I start learning English now, I hope you will help me. I come from Vietnam-it a beautiful country. I am grow up in a family have six people, my parents, my three sisters and me. My father is a worker, my oldest sister and mother work as babysitters.my second sister is a accountant, my younger sister is a student. my hobbies are listen to music and read book. I usually listen to baroque
1

About myself

Hi! I am Thanh,. I am a student and I have started learning English now, I hope you will help me. I come from Vietnam - it is a beautiful country. I grew up in a family with six people: my parents, my three sisters and me. My father is a worker, my oldest sister and mother work as babysitters. My second sister is an accountant, my younger sister is a student. My hobbies are listening to music and reading books. I usually listen to baroque.

Your English is good. :) Just remember that in English, when we talk about hobbies, we put "ing" at the end. For example, I like reading books, watching movies, and dancing. Many languages do not have this rule though so it may be confusing to understand. You could also say, "I like to read books, watch movies, and dance."

About myself

Hi! I am Thanh. I am a student and I have just started studying learning English now. - I hope you will help me. I come from Vietnam - it a beautiful country. I am grew up in a family have of six people : <em>(you really don't need 'people' unless you want to include pets in your family!)</em> my parents, my three sisters and me. My father is a worker/works, my oldest sister and mother also work - at home as babysitters. my second sister is an accountant, while my younger sister is also? a student. My hobbies are listening to music and reading books. I usually listen to baroque music