hikaru
Practice, trial and something like that. I can't help always thinking what the people who are learning English think my English expression when I put something on FB or others in English. I know that we don't need to think about it because the language is a just tool of communicating with people and purpose is what we want to do with it in fact. However I want to improve it more and more and want other people to say "what beautiful sentence !" "I love his !".

Practice trial and or something like that.

I can't help always thinking what the people who are learnt in the English language think of my English expression when I put post something on social networks. FB or others in English. < No need to mention english again the fact is already known.

I know that we don't need to think about it because the language in fact, is a just tool of communicating with people and its purpose is whatever we want to do with it. in fact.
However, I want to improve it more and more and want so other people to say "what beautiful sentence I love his style !".

Hi hikaru, I have changed things round a bit. I thought you might like a alternative take on how you work could be phrased l. I hope it is of some use to you.