Aya
Fancy meeting you here! It's been 6 months since I moved to the town in the countryside where I live now. Because it was a totally new place to me, I didn't have any friends and aquaintances around. And there are only a couple of supermarkets nearby, so it's always crowded on weekends. Last weekend, I went to one of the supermarkets as usual. After the grocery shopping, I was walking to the parking lot with a lot of shopping bags thinking what to eat for lunch. And then, I heard someone call my name. At first I thought I heard wrong. But when I turned back, I found out it was my old friend. She was looking at me with a big smile. What a coincidence! I had never thought I would run into my old friend at such a place. Both of us were very excited because we met each other for the first time in about 5 years. Unfortunately we couldn't have much time to catch up a lot of things, but at least I was glad to know that she was doing very well. And I appreciated that she recognized me among the crowds and spoke to me. This could be the most surprising thing I've ever had since moving here. Have you ever had those kinds of experience before?

Fancy meeting you here!

It's been 6 months since I moved to the town in the countryside where I live now. Because it was a totally new place to me, I didn't have any friends and aquaintances *in the area*. *Since* there are only a couple of supermarkets nearby, it's always crowded on weekends.

Last weekend, I went to one of the supermarkets as usual. After grocery shopping, I was walking to the parking lot with a lot of shopping bags thinking what to eat for lunch. And then, I heard someone call my name. At first I thought I heard wrong. But when I turned back, I found out it was my old friend. She was looking at me with a big smile. What a coincidence! I had never thought I would run into my old friend *in* such a place. Both of us were very excited because *it was the first time we'd seen each other* in about 5 years. Unfortunately we couldn't have much time to catch up *on* a lot of things, but at least I was glad to know that she was doing very well. And I appreciated that she recognized me among the crowds and spoke to me.

This could be the most surprising thing I've ever had since moving here. Have you ever had those kinds of experience before?

Hi! :D I am interested to be friends with you~ I am Malaysian. I can speak fluent Malay and English. Lets learn each other languages. ^_^ My Skype id: narunisa . Please add me if you can! Thank you :) I also use Whatsapp and Facebook.
I added * where I corrected you - but not where I removed words. I hope this is ok (it's my first time on this site!) I had a similar experience this week. I went to the Japanese embassy in London to attend a forum for business in Mie (where I used to live). I thought I wouldn't know anyone there, but I saw a girl whose mother I used to teach English to! I was really surprised. It's a small world, after all! ;)
Thank you for reading my article.
so amazing :)