Rocio Contla
I started my Happiness project I read recently "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, it's divided in chapters one for each month in which she explains how to be happier just following the way she did. It's very cool, I think it's working to improve my attitude. I feel myself happy but sometimes I lose the goal of my life so I have to step back and think over what am I doing now and if I can change it to feel even better. I recommend it, has very simple advices, it's funny and based on a real life story.

I have started my Happiness project

I have read recently "The Happiness Project" by Gretchen Rubin, it's divided into chapters one for each month/One monthly in which she explains how to be happy , just follow the way that she did Put.

It's very cool, I think it's working to improve /Helps in improving my attitude. I feel Find myself happy but sometimes I lose the goal of my life so I have to step back and think over what am I doing now and if I can change it to feel even better.

I recommend it, has very simple advices, it's funny and based on a real life story.

N.B. English is not my native language so i'm not sure that my correction is right.