Eric
New Life in NM In this summer, I start a new life. I do not know how to describe this feeling. I moved to America ,and change my name that no one called me before. Sometimes, it like a dream. I have to take classes everyday, talk to each person, eat different kind food, and social with people who come from different country. I feel that something is changing in my soul. I made this decision, so it change my life. If I never did that before, I could just an engineer in Taiwan, doing repair and debug everyday. Most people live on their country until they die. But if one day, you have a chance to go to different country, you will know that is totally different feeling in your life. Because I choose this way, so I start a new life.

New Life in NM

In This summer, I started a new life.

I do not know how to describe this feeling. I moved to America, and changed my name that no one called me before. Sometimes, it is like a dream. I have to take classes everyday, talk to people each person, eat different kinds of food, and socialize with people who come from different countries. I feel that something is changing in my soul.
I made this decision, so and it changed my life. If I never didn't do that before, I could just be an engineer in Taiwan, doing repair and debug work everyday. Most people live in their country until they die. But if one day, you have a chance to go to a different country, you will know that is a totally different feeling in your life.
Because I chose this way,  so I started a new life.

It's overall okay.  Some difficulty with the simple past tense.  It can easiy be fixed.  I tried not to do too much alteration to your writing. I hope this was helpful.

Good luck with your stay in the U.S.!