Mingzhi1983
This is my hometown. I live in a small city.It's small but still beautiful wich has four distinctive seasons.It always snows and very cold in winter,but I like snow. People can make statues in snow and play with the snow. It's often windy in spring,so I don't like it.There is a folk tale in my hometown'the wind of spring maybe take something bad with it. ' It's just a stupid story,I don't belive it. And of cause the summer,everybody loves summer ,the sun is big and shining,the days are long.There are kinds of flowers everywhere,but the insects,too. I hate them especially the mosquitos. It's often wet in autumn,there are ripe fruits on the trees and they have beautiful colour. okey, this is my hometown,a little place wich I live,and I love it.

This is my hometown.

I live in a small city.It's small but still beautiful which and has four distinctive seasons.It always snows and is very cold in the winter,but I like snow.
People can make statues (maybe the word "figures" could replace the word "statue") in snow and play with the snow.
It's often windy in spring,so I don't like it.There is a folk tale ("saying"/"phrase") in my hometown'the wind of spring maybe take something bad with it. '
It's just a stupid story,I don't belive it.
And of course the summer,everybody loves summer ,the sun is big and shining,the days are long.There are all kinds of flowers everywhere,but the insects,too as well.
I hate them, especially the mosquitos.
It's often wet in autumn,there are ripe fruits on the trees and they have beautiful colours.
okey, this is my hometown,a little place which I live,and I love it.

Your hometown sounds very nice :) Also, it doesn't matter what language people speak, we all seem to share the mutual hatred of misquitos.