Yateen
Please Correct me If i did any mistake It was nice weekend for me. Saturday I had gone to one company for Interview. I had reached there at 11.30 am IST. Lots of people came there for same position. Our written test has started at 12 o clock. It took 30-40 minutes more to over. I was waiting for result till 2.30 . Then i received positive feedback from Interviewers. Then i had shared my all whole activity with my SG friend. Sunday, Again good day for me. I had gone to my brother's office which is very near to my place. I spent 3 to 4 hours there with my cousin. After i went to my Aunt's place for dinner. There i spent some time with my family and cousins. And then i get ready to work for Monday with same energy and my enthusiasm.
1

Please Correct My Mistakes  me If i did any mistake

I enjoyed the weekend. It was nice weekend for me. On Saturday I went had gone to one a company for an interview. I arrived at had reached there at 11.30 am IST. Lots of people were came there for the same position. Our written test has started at 12 o' clock. It took 30-40 minutes more or less to over. I was waiting waited for the result till 2.30. Then I received positive feedback from the interviewers. Then I had shared my experience all whole activity with my SG ?? friend.
Sunday, again, was a good day for me. I had gone went to my brother's office which is very near to my place. I spent 3 to 4 hours there with my cousin. After Then I went to my Aunt's place for dinner, and There i spent some time with my family and cousins.
And then Afterwards I got  get ready to for work on  for Monday with my usual same energy and my enthusiasm.

1

Please Correct me If i did made any mistakes

It was a nice weekend for me. Saturday I had gone went to one company for an Interview. I had reached gotten there at 11:30 am IST. Lots of people came there for the same position. Our written test had started at 12 o'clock. It took 30-40 minutes more to over for it to be over. I was waiting for the results until 2:30 . Then i received positive feedback from the interviewers. Then I had shared my all the whole activity experience with my SG friend.
Sunday, again another good day for me. I had gone to my brother's office which is very near to my place. I spent 3 to 4 hours there with my cousin. After i went to my aunt's place for dinner. There I spent some time with my family and cousins.
And then I got ready for work on Monday with the same energy and my enthusiasm.

Sounds like things are going really well for you, yay!