Carlos Suárez
A.C.Doyle Arthur Conan Doyle was born in Edimburg, Scotland in May 22 1859. He studied at Stonyhurst and Edimburg universities, where he graduated in medicine. Between 1882 and 1890 he was working as a doctor in Southsea, England. Given that his income was not very high, he decided to publish a novel to make ends meet. His first novel, which was entitled A Study In Scarlet was very successful. The main characters of this novel were a detective called Sherlock Holmes and his friend Doctor Watson, who would become over the years one of the most famous literary couples of all time. In 1891 his novels began to be published on a magazine called Strand Magazine, which made him even more famous. The character Sherlock Holmes is said to have been based on a Doyle's professor at university, who was very keen on the deduction method. A few years later, Doyle got so fed up with his character that he "killed" him in one of his novels. However, due to his readers pressure, he had to bring him back to life. Conan Doyle passed away in Crowborough, United Kingdom in July 7 1930, exactly 85 years ago.

A.C.Doyle

Arthur Conan Doyle was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on May 22nd 1859. He studied at Stonyhurst and Edinburgh universities, where he graduated in medicine. Between 1882 and 1890 *he was worked as a doctor in Southsea, England. Given that his income was not very high, he decided to publish a novel to make ends meet. His first novel, which was titled A Study In Scarlet was very successful. The main characters of this novel were a detective called Sherlock Holmes and his friend Doctor Watson, who became to be one of the most famous literary couples/partnerships of all time. In 1891 his novels began to be published in a magazine called Strand Magazine, which made him even more famous. The character Sherlock Holmes is said to have been based on a Doyle's professor at university, who was very keen on the deduction method. A few years later, Doyle got so fed up with his character that he "killed him off" him in one of his novels. However, due to pressure from his readers pressure, he had to bring him back to life. Conan Doyle passed away in Crowborough, United Kingdom on July 7 th 1930, exactly 85 years ago today.

*I think that you have to use ''he worked, instead of, he was working'' as you have mentioned a spesific time. 

To kill someone off. = http://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/kill-off

Excellent as usual.

A.C.Doyle

Arthur Conan Doyle was born in Edinburgh, Scotland on May 22nd 1859. He studied at Stonyhurst and Edinburgh universities, where he graduated in medicine. Between 1882 and 1890 he was worked as a doctor in Southsea, England. Given that his income was not very high, he decided to publish a novel to make ends meet. His first novel, which was entitled A Study In Scarlet was very successful. The main characters of this novel were a detective called Sherlock Holmes and his friend Doctor Watson, who would become over the years would become one of the most famous literary couples partnerships of all time (couple has a romantic connotation). In 1891 his novels started began to be published in a magazine called "Strand Magazine", which made him even more famous. The character Sherlock Holmes is said to have been based on a Doyle's professor at university, who was very keen on the deduction method. A few years later, Doyle got so fed up with his character that he "killed" him in one of his novels. However, due to pressure from his readers pressure, he had to bring him back to life. Conan Doyle passed away in Crowborough in the United Kingdom on July 7th 1930, exactly 85 years ago today.