Marcell Santos
I´m back Hello Folks. In my last days was very busy with a lot taks to do. That´s why I couldn´t write anything on my notebook. But now I´m back because I have a goal to reach. On weekend I went to the supermarket with my mom (I really don´t like it) and I stayed the more time at home on PC and watching to the movies. I have watched the movie "KingsMan - Secret Agent" and I liked it. The film was very good with a lot of action and a good story too. I recommend it. Now I´m here at work but I know that my week will be very hard because I will have to work during all weekend because we will need to do a migration from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 and of course it´s commom to have some problems on it. Even if my week will be tough I will don´t give up to learn and study english. Learning new words or reviewing what I have been learned I will move on improving my knowledge.
1

I´m back

Hello Folks.
In my last days* I was very busy with a lot of tasks (spelling) to do. That´s why I couldn´t write anything in (generally say 'in' rather than 'on' unless you were writing on the cover) my notebook. But now I´m back because I have a goal to reach.

Over the (style) weekend I went to the supermarket with my mom (I really don´t like it) and I stayed the more time at home on PC more and watched (match tenses, if you write 'stayed at home' then you 'watched movies') to the movies. I have watched the movie "KingsMan - Secret Agent" and I liked it. The film was very good with a lot of action and a good story too. I recommend it.

Now I´m here at work but I know that my week will be very hard because I will have to work during  all weekend because we will need to do a migration from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 and of course it´s common (spelling) to have some problems on it. (not needed)

Even if my week will be tough I won´t give up learning and studying (use present particple- you are continuing to study/learn) english. Learning new words or reviewing what I have been learned, I will move on (you can say 'continue' as well) improving my knowledge.

* One would generally say 'Over the last few days...'. Saying 'In my last days...' makes it sound like you might be dying!

1

I´m back

Hello Folks.

The last few days have been really busy with lots of tasks to do.
In my last days was very busy with a lot taks to do. That´s why I couldn´t write anything on my notebook. But now I´m back because I have a goal to reach.

On the weekend, I went to the supermarket with my mom (I really don´t like it) and I stayed the more time at home on PC and watching to the movies I spent more time at home watching movies on my PC. I watched the movie "KingsMan - Secret Agent" and I liked it. The film was very good with a lot of action and a good story too. I recommend it.

Now I´m here at work but I know that my week will be very hard because I will have to work during all the weekend because we will need to do a migration from Windows Server 2008 to Windows Server 2012 and of course it´s commom to have some problems on it.

Even if my week will be tough, I will don´t give up to learn and study english I won't give up learning or studying English. By learning new words or reviewing what I have been learned, I will move on  continue improving my knowledge.

Your English is fantastic! The only thing I needed to tweek was certain expressions...well done!