Daria
Review #2 My boyfriend and I visited Gourmet Burger in Catania Italy.The most delicious burgers from fresh foods were cooked there! Also Gourmet Burger has 15 rare sorts of beer. The design of restaurant is modern and filled with a white color. Many people come in this restaurant every day, so you must book a dinner-table. But a restaurant was pleased us and we are going to visit it next year!!!

Review #2

My boyfriend and I visited Gourmet Burger in Catania, Italy.(The most delicious burgers from fresh foods were cooked there!) They cooked the most delicious burgers there, using fresh foods. Also Gourmet Burger has 15 rare sorts of beer. The design of the restaurant is modern and filled with a white color. Many people come to this restaurant every day, so you must book a dinner-table beforehand. (But a restaurant was pleased us) But we liked the restaurant and we are going to visit it next year!!!

Oh, it's OK when you ate italian food for two weeks :)
Don' t you think is a pity eating burgers in Catania whilen you could better eat the great italian food? ;)