jean-yves
To be able to present myself I've been trying to improve my english for a long time. I started learning at school when I was 13 years old. But I wasn't a good student. I prefered maths and physics. And I was too shy to try to speak behind other people. With the time, today, I'm less reticent and it's now pleasant to speak. In March, I had a interview for a job, and the job seeker asked me to speak english. It was difficult, because I wasn't fluently and I lost to much time searching the right sentence with the good words. Obviously, I didn't have the job. But I call the job seeker, and I told him that I was having english course and I would call him in a few times to have an interview in english with him. I hope in Septembre to be able to present myself and to talk about skills and job experiences. And of course, music, movies, nature, and anything else.

To be able to present myself

I've been trying to improve my English for a long time. I started learning at school when I was 13 years old. But I wasn't a good student. I prefered maths and physics, and I was too shy to try to speak in front of  behind other people.
With the time, today, I'm less reticent and it's now pleasant to speak. In March, I had an interview for a job, and the job seeker recruiter/employer asked me to speak in English. It was difficult, because I wasn't fluently and I lost too much time searching for the right sentence with the good words. Obviously, I didn't have get the job. But I called the recruiter (you are the job seeker) job seeker, and I told him that I was having taking an English course and I would call him in a while few times to have an interview in English with him. I hope in Septembre to be able to present myself and to talk about skills and job experiences again in September. And  Hopefully to be able to talk about of course, music, movies, nature, and anything else.

To Be Able to Present Myself

I've been trying to improve my English for a long time. I started learning at school when I was 13 years old. But I wasn't a good student. I prefered Maths [1] and Physics. And I was too shy to try to speak behind in front of other people.{or do you mean "respond" to other people?}

With the Over time, today, I'm less reticent and it's now pleasant to speak. In March, I had a interview for a job, and the job seeker interviewer [2] asked me to speak English. It was difficult, because I wasn't fluently and I lost too much time [3] searching for the right sentence with the good using the appropriate/correct/right words. Obviously, I didn't have get the job. But I called the job seeker poster/interviewer [4], and I told him that I was having taking an English course and that I would call him in a few times after some time [5] to have an interview in English with him [6]. I hope in by September to be able to present myself and to talk about skills and job experiences. And of course, music, movies, nature, and anything else.

1. Maths for British English, Math for American English.

2. A job seeker would be someone looking for a job.

3. Or "I took too much time..."

4. Or just "I called the hiring company/employer", "the company that was hiring"

5. Or "in the future"

6. Or reword as a direct voice: "I would call him in the future to interview with him in English."