HyunWook Park
Meeting Is Delayed To Tomorrow I was supposed to have a meeting with one of my colleague for English translating. She asked me to translate a presentation that is written in English to Korean. I tried very hard to translate it properly and I was nearly done with it last night. This morning I sent it to her and she liked it. We were supposed to go to a cafe to discuss about it and to make it sound more natural. However, since she's worked so much today, she isn't able to have a discussion after all. She suggested to delay the meeting to tomorrow. It is totally fine for me except I didn't bring my gym clothes with me. As I was supposed to have a meeting with her after work, I didn't bring it on purpose since I am not going to have enough time to work out after meeting. I might go get my hair cut tonight then. I went to a hair saloon last night, but it was getting closed. My hair looks really messy at the moment, so I want to get it tidy and neat. I hope tomorrow's meeting go well.
1

Meeting Is Delayed To Tomorrow

I was supposed to have a meeting with one of my colleagues for English translating. She asked me to translate a presentation that is written in English to Korean. I tried very hard to translate it properly and I was nearly done with it last night. This morning I sent it to her and she liked it. We were supposed to go to a cafe to discuss about it and to make it sound more natural. However, since she's worked so much today, she isn't able to have a discussion after all. She suggested to that we delay the meeting to until tomorrow. It is totally fine for me except I didn't bring my gym clothes with me. As I was supposed to have a meeting with her after work, I didn't bring it on purpose since I am was not going to have enough time to work out after our meeting. I might go get my hair cut tonight then instead. I went to a hair saloon salon last night, but it was getting closed closing. My hair looks really messy at the moment, so I want to get it tidy and neat. I hope tomorrow's meeting goes well.

A lot of the corrections I made were just to make the post sound more natural.

I think it's great that you're able to translate things for your colleague! Keep up the great work!