Essay about pollution FCE Write about: 1 thw harm we are doing to the environment 2 what we are doing to save it 4 Your idea Nowdays the mankind attention is constantly captured by too distractions such as mobile phones, mass media. Unfortunately the mass isn't conscius of what is happening around us. Most of all, we aren't aware of the conseguences of our harmful behaviour towards the envirnment and ourselves. For instance in our daily life we waste electricity, water without even realising. Little by little this system will lead us to the definitive lack of necessary resourches which instead could be profitably exploited through solar panels and appropriate promising machines. In terms of awareness the average citizen undervalues how much damage he generates, despite the wide range of possibilities adoptable to the own situation. In fact the manifacture has recently thrown electric cars, whose emissions are less poisonous for the global health. In contrast to the popular conviction, not all the people don't take care of side effects, we can mention the Northern Europe ,where to balance the amount of the cut trees and the existing,people are planting new ones. Beasides the fuel emissions aren't of less importance, in order to reduce the quantity, a lot of km 0 agricultural firms are increasingly financed. To conclude if we collaborate with unanimity we could still save the Earth from a dramatic end.
1

Essay about pollution FCE

Write about:
1 the harm we are doing to the environment
2 what we are doing to save it
4 Your idea

Nowdays the mankind's attention is constantly captured by too many distractions such as mobile phones and the mass media. Unfortunately the mass media isn't conscious of what is happening around us. Most of all, we aren't aware of the consequences of our harmful behaviour towards the envirnment and ourselves. For instance, in our daily life we waste electricity and water without even realising it. Little by little this system will lead us to the definite lack of necessary resources which instead could be profitably exploited through using solar panels and appropriate promising machines. In terms of awareness, the average citizen undervalues how much damage they generate, despite the wide range of harms they cause to the situation. In fact the emissions of the manufacture of employing electric cars are less hazardous for the global health. In contrast to the popular conviction, not all the people take care of the side effects.We can mention the Northern Europe ,where for balancing the number of the cut trees and the existing trees people are planting new ones. Beasides the fuel emissions aren't of less importance, in order to increase the quantity, a lot of agricultural firms are increasingly financed. To conclude , if we collaborate with unanimity we can still save the earth from a dramatic end.

***You haven't mentioned the second and third points in your writing.And in an essay there must be several paragraphs.