Marina
“The last time you felt embarrassed” First of all, I think that I haven´t felt embarrassed a long time ago but there is a moment in my life that I will never forget. I remember it was the summer of 1992, at that time, my friends and I, who were teenagers, went to the beach everyday. That year, there was a big ship of American marines docked at the harbor of my city, for this reason, a group of marines go down of the ship to go jogging by promenade. However, there was a special boy that we always looked him very interested due to him physical beauty. One day, we were very funny and we wanted to say something to that man in English. Then, I tell him that he didn´t like so he answered “I understood that” but he spoke Spanish… Suddenly, I felt the moment more embarrassed of my life, I bent my head and I didn´t talk anymore for that evening.
2

“The last time you felt embarrassed”

First of all, I think I don't think that I haven´t felt embarrassed a long time ago for a long time, but there is a moment in my life that I will never forget. I remember it was the summer of 1992, and at the time, my friends and I, who were teenagers, went to the beach everyday. That year, there was a big ship of American marines docked at the harbor of my city, for this reason because of this, a group of marines go down of the ship used  to go jogging by the promenade. However, there was a special boy that we always used to pay attention to because he was very good looking/handsome. always looked him very interested due to him physical beauty. One day, we were very funny and we wanted to say something to that man in English. Then, I tell him said something that he didn´t like, so he answered “I understood that” but he spoke Spanish…
Suddenly, I felt the moment more most embarrassed  I have felt in all of my life, I bent my head and I didn´t talk anymore for the rest of the evening.

This is really good Marina! All the vocabulary and grammar is excellent, the only things I changed were 'expressions' for example we would say <em>because of this</em> rather than 'for this reason'. I hope the corrections help.

PS Isn't it horrible remembering embarrassing moments!