Juan Antonio
A memorable day. To begin, yesterday I got up at seven o’clock p.m. I went to my job, like every day. I have been working in this job for two years. In the morning, I had breakfast in my house, then my son told me, daddy I want a swing set. Sadly I haven’t garden in my house. I wish I had a garden. If I had a garden I would buy a swing set for my son. At 9:00 a.m. I had working, I thought, I can buy a lottery ticket in the corner shop. Then I called by phone to my wife and I told her: “today I will have a memorable day”, but she thought: “you must be joking!”. However, at 10:00 a.m. I went to the corner shop I bought my lottery ticket. At night I was at home and I washing a TV program about lottery, suddenly I saw a lottery number, I won much money with the lottery. It´s fantastic, I had a memorable day. Finally I thought, tomorrow I will buy a huge house with garden and swing set.

A memorable day.

To begin, yesterday I got up at seven o’clock p.m (pm is at night, did you wake up in the morning or am?). I went to my job, like every other day. I have been working in this had the same job for two years.
In the morning, I had breakfast in at my house, then my son told me, Ddaddy I want a swing set.
Sadly I haven’t garden in don't have a yard at my house. (In the US a garden means an area with flowers or vegetables.) I wish I had a yard. If I had a yard garden I would buy a swing set for my son.
At 9:00 a.m. I was had working and I thought, I can buy a lottery ticket in the corner shop. Then I called by phone to my wife and I told her: “today I will have a memorable day”, but Sshe thought: you must be joking!. However, at 10:00 a.m. I went to the corner shop and I bought my lottery ticket.
At  That night I was at home, and I washing  watching a TV program about the lottery.Ssuddenly I saw a lottery number, I won much a lot of money with the lottery. It´s was fantastic, I had a memorable day. Finally I thought, tomorrow I will buy a huge house with garden a yard and swing set.