Rahel
How a Person Can Change After Some Years Today I was sitting in a bar drinking a cup of coffee. I've noticed a Chineese barman called Kevin, as one of my old classmates, but I couldn't imagine he was the same person. When he arrived near to me I asked: "Are you Kevin?" He answered smiling."Yeah and you are Laura, aren't you?" He has changed a lot: six years ago he was uglier and less wise than now. We had been talking for a couple of minutes about the main results in our lives. He works in a bar and he dreams to go to Spain while I study at university and I go to Russia this summer. I realized how he had been changing during all this time and I confess I was quite shocked because he used to be a lazy student and he was very talkative. No one teacher could imagine he'd be succesful guy. All this reminded me a lot of my old classmates: one became an hairdresser, another is a mechanic and another works in a farm. They are different people now. Maybe I didn't know enough them or my class judged them for their results, not for other aspects of personality or their practical skills.
1

How a Person Can Change After a Few Years

Today I was sitting in a bar drinking a cup of coffee. I noticed a Chinese barman called Kevin, and recognized him as one of my old classmates, but I couldn't imagine/believe he was the same person.
When he came near to me I asked: "Are you Kevin?"
He answered smiling."Yeah and you are Laura, aren't you?"
He has changed a lot: six years ago he was uglier and less wise than now. We had been talking for a couple of minutes about the main events of our lives. He works in a bar and he dreams of going to Spain while I study at university and plant to go to Russia this summer.
I realized how he had changed during all this time and I confess I was quite shocked because he used to be a lazy student and very talkative. No teacher could have imagined he'd be succesful guy.
All this reminded me a lot of my old classmates: one became an hairdresser, another is a mechanic and another works on a farm. They are different people now. Maybe I didn't know them well enough or my class judged them for their lifestyles, not because  of their personalities or their practical skills.

How a Person Can Change After Some Years

Today I was sitting in a bar drinking a cup of coffee. I've (had) <em>(either simple past tense or past perfect tense)</em> noticed/recognised <em>(since you knew him by name ...)</em> a the Chinese barman called Kevin, as one of my old classmates <em>(named Kevin)</em>, but I couldn't imagine/quite believe he was the same person as I had gone to school with.
When he arrived passed near to me I asked: "Are you Kevin?"
He has had changed a lot: six years ago he was uglier and less wise(???) than now. We had been talking talked/chatted for a couple of minutes about the main results events/happenings in our lives. He works in a bar and he dreams to go had been dreaming of travelling to Spain while whereas I study had studied at university and I go plan to go to Russia this summer.
I realized how he had been changing during all this time and I confess I was quite shocked because he used to be a lazy student and he was very talkative/a real chatterbox at school. No one None of the teachers could had imagined he'd be succesful guy/would ever amount to anything. <em>(well, were they wrong?)</em>
All this reminded me a lot of my old classmates: one became an hairdresser, another is a mechanic and another a third works in on a farm/is a farm-worker. They are different completely changed people now. Maybe I didn't know enough about them, or else my class judged them for only by their exam results, not for by other aspects of personality or their practical skills.

<em>(Not quite sure whether there is a conclusion you have reached , or whether it is just an observation with no conclusion)</em>