yomuko
My Little Fussy Thing When I meet people in the very first time. I will always say: my name is Lisa, and I am serving at XX Company as XX. At that moment, what I really think of me is: I am an ambitious sucker. I always wanted to achieve something, make hugh profit. But I don't know how. Until now I am still working as a HR in a very big company, and doing tiny bit little things. Although I am doing really well, and 1-2 raise of salary every year. But I am unsatisfied with everything all the time. I always complaine with my totally family income, which is pretty high according to the living standards. My husband earns a lot, and mine too. Yet, still I am bitching about everything allllllllll the time. This thought really bothers me a lot, nearly every day every moment, I need to relax. What should I do?!
how is THIS your 'Fussy little thing'?

My Little Fussy Little Thing <em>(order of adjectives ... English is a fussy BIG thing!)</em>

When I meet people in for the very first time,  
I will always say: my name is Lisa, and I am serving at XX Company as XX.
At  that such/those moments, what I really think of me is: I am an ambitious failure/non-achiever? sucker???.

I always wanted to achieve something big, make huge profits. But I don't know how.
Until now I am still working as a I have always worked in HR, in a very big company, and have been doing tiny bit little/insignificant things.
Although I am doing really well in my job, and get 1-2 (one or two) raise of salary raises every year, 
But still I am always unsatisfied with everything all the time.

I always complain with about my totally family income (which in fact is pretty high according to the living standards). 
My husband earns a lot, and mine I do too.

Yet, still I am bitching about everything allllllllll the time.
This thought really bothers me a lot, nearly every day every moment, I need to relax.

What should I do?! <em>(relax!!!!!!!! hahaha - be grateful for what you have, not bitter about what you don't have)</em>

My Little Fussy Thing

When I meet people for the very first timeI always say: my name is Lisa, and I am serving at XX Company as XX.
At that moment, what I really think of myself is: I am an ambitious sucker.

I always wanted to achieve something, make huge profit. But I don't know how.
Until now I am still working as a HR in a very big company, and doing little things.
Although I am doing really well, and get 1-2 salary raises every yearI am unsatisfied with everything all the time.

I always complain about my total income, which is pretty high according to the living standards.
My husband earns a lot, and I do too.

This thought really bothers me a lot, nearly every day at every moment. I need to relax.

What should I do?!