Diana
She fight and win I guess I will never tired to talk about these or that tip of sport. It have a special place in my life. Today I would like to talk (to write) about tennis, big tennis. It's almost five years that I'm a fan of Wimbledon matches. Yesterday was a big match, have you seen that? I guess yes, anyway. It was a fight of two great players, sisters Venus and Serena Williams . As I suppose before that winner gonna be Selena, and i was right you may ask why? the answer is easy she is younger, energy and aggressive.This is a things that should know every good player. No matter what kind of sport is that. I like the way she plays. She will never let her place to anyone even her sister. I hope she will be Wimbledon winner in this year. Correct me plz.
1

She fights and wins

I guess I will never get tired of talking about this or that tip of sport. It has a special place in my life. Today I would like to talk (to write) about tennis, big tennis.
I have been a fan of Wimbedon for almost five years.
Yesterday there was a big match, did you see that? I guess yes, anyway.
It was a fight of two great players, sisters Venus and Serena Williams . As I suppose before the winner was going to be Selena, and i was right you may ask why? the answer is easy she is younger,has more  energy and  is more aggressive.These are things that  every good player should know. No matter what kind of sport it is. I like the way she plays. She will never cede her place to anyone even her sister.
I hope she will be Wimbledon winner this year.

Correct me plz.

I also think that Serena gonna win again. Anyway good luck both of them. ^_^
Serena will win in my opinion, though I support Sharapova== I still remember the days when I watched 2006 the World Cup final while I was watching Wimbledon and Nadal demolished Federer. How time flies:) Compared to women's competitions, men's are what I prefer.:)
Yes I agree, that they all are tennis legends. Do you gonna see tomorrow match Sharapova vs Serena? And what do you think who wins? Ps I think that both of tham have a good results.
Anyway, Sharapova is one of the first tennis atheltes that I knew about teners years ago. In some way she is a part of my memory of tennis(Including Williams sisters, Henin, Nadal and Federer) :)) ps: Sharapova's boyfriend is also a good player! hahahaha