J.J Rodrí
Body and Health We were given only one body so we should take care of it properly. Sometimes when I have to work long hours I end so tired that all I want to do is get home and sleep, missing in that way the opportunity to get tomorrow stuff done. There must be some reason for this to happen, it could be as serious as we never thought. In my case this uses to happen because I don't take a balance breakfast and I know this because I've tried recently to eat good before working and It's worked out well. I feel with more energy and less tired at the end of the day.
1

Body and Health

We were given only one body so we should take care of it properly. Sometimes when I have to work long hours, I am so tired when I finish that all I want to do is get home and sleep. Missing in that way the opportunity to get tomorrow stuff done (No sé lo que quieres decir aqui). There must be some reason for this to happen. It could be something serious that we never thought about. In my case this used to happen because I don't have a balanced breakfast. I know this because I've recently tried to eat well before working and it has worked out well. I have more energy and I am less tired at the end of the day.

1

We were given only one body, so we should take care of it properly. Sometimes when I have to work long hours I finish work so tired that all I want to do is get home and sleep, missing in that way the opportunity to get stuff done tomorrow. There must be some reason for this to happen, it could be more serious than we thought. In my case this usually happens because I don't have a balanced breakfast and I know this because I've tried recently to eat well before working and it's worked out well. I have more energy and am less tired at the end of the day.