Reccan
The moment you feel very loved Do you know this very rare feeling, this moment you feel very loved? Sometimes a simple moment can be perfect and nothing has to happen. You sit on your common chair in your working room, the air is fresh and everything just seems to be right. Nothing really happened but you feel that your soul is free. I had this feeling today. I was sitting at my workplace doing the regular stuff and just all off sudden everything felt fine. A very strange but beautiful moment. :)
2

The moment you feel very loved

Do you know this very rare feeling, this moment you feel very loved? Sometimes a simple moment can be perfect and nothing has to happen. You sit on your common office chair in your working room (<em>or home office)</em>, the air is fresh and everything just seems to be right. Nothing really happened but you feel that your soul is free.
I had this feeling today. I was sitting at my workplace doing the regular stuff and just all off sudden everything felt fine. A very strange but beautiful moment. :) 

<em>Really glad to hear you had a such a wonderful moment :D</em>

1

The moment you feel very loved

Do you know this very rare feeling, this moment when you feel very loved? Sometimes a simple moment can be perfect and nothing has to happen. You sit on your common chair in your working room, the air is fresh and everything just seems to be right. Nothing really happened but you feel that your soul is free.
I had this feeling today. I was sitting at my workplace doing the (my) regular stuff (work?) and just all off a sudden everything felt fine. A very strange but beautiful moment. :)

<em>The stuff in parentheses might be better but what's there is fine too :)</em>