Peter
Co-operation offer Dear Madam, I am honored and truly excited to have the opportunity to work with your Institution. Below you can find few co-operation propositions. I. Full-time job (from November): - In this case, I would need 2-3 month transition period - I’m flexible about form of cooperation (contract, specific-task contract, fee-for-task agreement, invoice) - Salary: 1.000$ - I would like to build PR department with Mrs. Nowak (bio is below), please – consider to employ this person II. Full-time job from the January 2016 - Conditions as above *this is the best option for me III. Assistance: - Take-term cooperation in the purview of Public Reations activities, and their subsequent implementation - The creation of the department will lay on your side; I would like to perform delegated tasks as an associate in the stated range - Form of cooperation to arrangements, salary also - My experience and creativity will be at your's disposal IV. Consultancy: Take several months of cooperation (or as determined by the indicated period) I’ll formulate main ideas and action plans that positively affect the image of the Institution - Advising existing PR department - I’ll prepare institution staff for media attention (for example - useful in the speeches of /in the TV) - Form of cooperation to arrangements, salary also V. Business: - Cooperate as an external entity - Employment Mrs. Nowak is on my side
1

Co-operation offer

Dear Madam,
I am honored and truly excited to have the opportunity to work with your Institution.
Below you can find few co-operation propositions.

I. Full-time job (from November):
- In this case, I would need 2-3 month transition period a transition period from about 2 to 3 months long.
- I’m flexible about form of cooperation <em>I'm not sure how to correct you on this but that doesn't sound right.</em>(contract, specific-task contract, fee-for-task agreement, invoice)
- Salary: 1.000$  1,000$ 

In english you have to use comma's for money or else you'll be asking for only 1 dollar!
- I would like to build PR department with Mrs. Nowak (bio is below), please – consider to employ this person

II. Full-time job from the January 2016
- Conditions as above
*this is the best option for me

III. Assistance:
- Take-term cooperation in the purview of Public Reations activities, and their subsequent implementation
- The creation of the department will lay on your side; I would like to perform delegated tasks as an associate in the stated range
- Form of cooperation to arrangements, salary also
- My experience and creativity will be at your's disposal

IV. Consultancy:
Take several months of cooperation (or as determined by the indicated period)
I’ll formulate main ideas and action plans that positively affect the image of the Institution
- Advising existing PR department
- I’ll prepare institution staff for media attention (for example - useful in the speeches of /in the TV)

V. Business:
- Cooperate as an external entity
- Employment Mrs. Nowak is on my side  Mrs. Nowak is my employer.