Yamo
New and shy Hi, My name is Maryam and that is the name of Jesus's Mother in Arabic. I live in Mecca. I am a shy girl dreaming in peace spirad in the whole of world. I like watching stars, sky and moon. I hope that one day I can visit a lot of counteries. I would like to thanks every one who read my note. Thanks again and live in peace .
1

New and shy

Hi,
My name is Maryam, which is the name of Jesus's Mother in Arabic. I live in Mecca. I am a shy girl dreaming of peace across the whole of world. I like watching the stars, the sky and the moon. I hope that one day I can visit a lot of countries.
I would like to thank every one who read my note. Thanks again and live in peace .

1

New and shy

Hi,
My name is Maryam and that is the name of Jesus's Mother in Arabic. I live in Mecca. I am a shy girl dreaming of  peace across the whole of world. I like watching the stars, the sky and the moon. I hope that one day I could visit a lot of countries.
I would like to say thanks every one who read my note. Thanks again and live in peace .

Haha....talk to your father!!!!jack means talk to him.
Yes, of course, I talk to my father, brother, aunt, uncle...ets.
Oh, mekka, the sacred place for Islam. Good luck to you. ps: can you talk with men?? hh