José Alberto
Capitalism and Workers, Part XXIX. This is my penultimate entry about this series of entries -every start must to have an end. Initially, I thought to talk about the current economic system -capitalism and mainly, neoliberalism- and their relationship with the quality of jobs and the automation. In the beginning, I tried to use a historical background for introducing the topic but the background grown a lot, more than 29 entries to be specific. In my last entries, I talked about the association among commodities and the reduction of costs of production in small, medium and big companies. I spoke about the use of materials with low quality, the accumulation and the speculation; I marked that every point has historical past in our society progress. Well, it's time to talk about a current way to set money aside that it's exclusive of neoliberalism and is based in the free trade. The free trade is an agreement made by two or more countries to allow the trade with low or without taxes. The essence is complementing the national production with things manufactured in specialized factories with lower cost of production. With this kids of agreements, governments try to ensure jobs, investments and trade, of course. However, capitalists use this agreements to avoid taxes, to contract people with low salaries and to blackmail governments for getting perks -some factories have a similar structure in different countries for ensuring to move a production quickly. In terms of work, the free trade is bad because any country has a similar educational level, infrastructure, and production capacity. In terms of businesses, the free trade can allow to assembly products in many places, save money reducing taxes and salaries, and to maximize the profit. In this sense, the neoliberalism allows earning more money for capitalists but reduce the quality of job for workers. Saludos desde México.

Capitalism and Workers, Part XXIX.

This is my penultimate para mi final entry about this series of entries. Every start must have an end. Initially, I thought to talk about the current economic system -capitalism and neoliberalism. Their relationship in regards to the quality of jobs and automation.

In the beginning, I tried to use a historical concept for introducing this subject, but the concept started to expand more, into more than 29 entries.

In my last entries, I talked about the association with commodities and the reduction of costs in production in small, medium and large companies. I spoke about the use of materials with low quality; the accumulation and the speculation. I emphasised every point that has a historical connection to our society and its progress.

It's time to talk about a current method to set money aside, that is exclusive to neoliberalism and is based in the free trade. The free trade is an agreement made by two or more countries to allow  trade with low taxes or without taxes. This allows production of items to be manufactured in specialized factories at a lower cost price.

This kind of agreement,  allows governments to promote employment en este contexto es mejor se utiliza empleo employment, investments and trade, of course. However, capitalists use these agreements to avoid taxes, to contract people with low salaries, and to blackmail governments for obtaining perks. 

Some factories implement a similar structure in different countries, in order to move  production quicker

In terms of work, the free trade is bad idea  because countries that have a similar educational level, infrastructure, and production capacity.... se necesita una continuacion aqui.

In terms of businesses, the free trade can allow  assembly of products in many places, save money, reduce taxes and salaries and to maximize profit.  In the case of neoliberalism, it allows earning of more money for capitalists and reduce the quality of jobs for workers.   es posible incluido exploit workers.

buen ensayo muy interesante.

Saludos desde México.

Capitalism and Workers, Part XXIX.

This is my penultimate entry in this series -everything must end someday. Initially, I thought I would talk about the current economic system -capitalism and mainly, neoliberalism- and their relationship with the quality of jobs and the automation. In the beginning, I tried to use a historical background for introducing the topic but the background has grown a lot, more than 29 entries to be specific.

In my last entries, I talked about the association between commodities and the reduction of costs of production in small, medium and big companies. I spoke about the use of materials with low quality, the their accumulation and the (subsequent) speculation; I marked that every point has historical past in our society progress. <em>no entiendo la última oración</em>

Well, it's time to talk about a current way to set money aside that is exclusive of neoliberalism and is based on free trade. Free trade is an agreement made by two or more countries to allow the trade with either no or low taxes. The idea  is to complement each country's national production with things manufactured in other countries by specialized factories with lower cost of production.

With these kinds of agreements, governments try to ensure jobs, investments and trade, of course. However, capitalists use these agreements to avoid taxes, to employ people at low salaries and to blackmail governments for getting perks -some factories have a similar structure in different countries for ensuring to move a production quickly. <em>no entiendo la última parte</em>

In terms of work, the free trade is bad because any (??) country has a similar educational level, infrastructure, and production capacity <em> no entiendo</em>. In terms of businesses, the free trade can allow the assembly of products in many places, thus saving money, reducing taxes and salaries, and  maximizing profit. In this way, the neoliberalism is a platform that increases profits for capitalists but reduces the quality of jobs for workers.

Saludos desde México.

The ambition is natural in us. I don't know if the current economic model is bad or will have other worse. However, the current model need to change because someday will have a lot of poor workers without many to buy anything. Thanks for reading my entry.
If people had studied any other science field to the extent of Economics, and managed to create an abomination such that the economy that is now practiced globally, people would either label them as total failures or just insane. Which one is it ?