HyunWook Park
Vacation Plans I am going to take two days off from my work from 16th to 18th of July. Therefore, I am going to have vacations for 4 days including the weekend. I am planning to travel to Nurnberg. I will leave to Nurnberg early in the morning by bus and I might arrive at Nurnberg around noon. I haven't get certain plans for what I want to do because I don't like planning a trip. If I travel somewhere, I just follow my feet. I go where I want to go. Of course I get some tips from applications such as trip advisor but mainly I walk and walk. I might make a day trip to Bamberg which is called as a venice of Germany. One of my best german friends whom I met in Istanbul studied his bachelor degree's in the city. When he talked about it once and he said it is a beautiful city with full of tourists. I might visit there and send him some pictures of the city with me in it. There is a ticket called Bayern ticket which enables me to travel ti every cities which belong to Bayern state without limit. As both Bamberg and Nurnberg belong to Bayern state and I am going to stay two night in Nurnberg, I might go to Bamberg to see how beautiful venice of Germany is!
1

Vacation Plans

I am going to take two days off from my work, from 16th to 18th of July. Therefore, I am going to have vacation for 4 days, including the weekend. I am planning to travel to Nurnberg. I will leave for Nurnberg early in the morning by bus and I might arrive at Nurnberg around noon. I haven't got certain plans for what I want to do because I don't like planning a trip. If I travel somewhere, I just follow my feet. I go where I want to go. Of course, I get some tips from applications such as Trip Advisor but mainly I walk and walk. I might make a day trip to Bamberg, which is called the Venice of Germany. One of my best German friends, whom I met in Istanbul, studied for his bachelor degree in that city. When he talked about it once and he said it is a beautiful city with full of tourists. I might visit there and send him some pictures of the city with me in it. There is a ticket called a Bayern ticket which enables me to travel to every city that belongs to the state of Bayern state without limit. As both Bamberg and Nurnberg belong to the state of Bayern state and I am going to stay two nights in Nurnberg, I might go to Bamberg to see how beautiful the Venice of Germany is!

[V<em>ery good work.  You must capitalize "Trip Advisor" because it is  a proper name. You could say either "every city that belongs" or "all cities that belong</em>"]