Maristela Castilho
Teens and crime How old has to be a person to be punish for a crime committed? Here, in Brazil, till last week was 18 years old. But now is 16. But I think the younger teens should be responsable for their crimes. They have consciousness about what is right or wrong. Some people says that they will spend much time in bad company. I don't think so.
1

Teens and crime

How old does a person have to be to be punished for a crime committed? Here, in Brazil, till last week it was 18 years old,But now it is 16. However,I think the younger teens should be responsible for their crimes. They have consciousness about what is right or wrong. Some people say that they will spend much time in bad company. I don't think so.

You're wellcome
Thank you for the reply.
It's 16, but it's not mandatory. Mandatory is with 18

Teens and crime

How old does someone hashave to be a person to be for them to be punished for a crime they committed?

Here, in Brazil, till last week was 18 years old. But now it is 16. But I think the younger teens should be responsable for their crimes too. They have consciousness about what is right or wrong. Some people says that they will spend too much time in bad company. I don't think so.

at any age in the USA, 18 to be held accountable as an adult, but we have juvenily facilities also, for minors who break laws, some times a person younger then 18 can be held as an adult if the crime is very bad like murder