Moa
The Brazilian education and its budgets We're in 2015 and I still hear our politicians making promise about the brazilian quality education. A recently research from July, 2nd showed that Brazil accomplished just 1 of 5 basic education goals. The research show big problems the country still needs to overcome like to teach more than 2,8 million of students to read and write in a period of 4 to 17 years old, but not just it, the country needs to certify that students are having a good education. The budgets to 2022 are being monitored constantly but it hasn't being enough. Bad education in Brazil is spreading throughout the country. If the government doesn't care about it at the beginning it becomes very hard to handle after sometime. The first budget to 2022 predict that all of the students from 4 to 17 years old will be at school. In 2013 researches showed 93,6% of students at school, the budget was 95,4%. The second budget was about the education's quality and that data was not shown. The third budget was the enough knowledge of math and portuguese, only 9,3% of the students shown a good level on master those matters. The fourth budget was not achieved because less than 54,3% of the students have not completed the high school. The fifth and last budget was about to deal with the investment, in 2013 the budget of investments in basic education was something less than 5,6% at this mark Brazil could invest more than expected. All of those budgets are still far away of the excellence in education in Brazil. The government needs to take care about our students now if the country dreams to get a better position at the world ranking of emergents nations. Thank you for your corrections.
1

The Brazilian education and its budgets

We're in 2015 and I still hear our politicians making promises about the quality of  Brazilian quality education.
A recent research from July 2nd showed that Brazil accomplished just 1 of 5 basic education goals. The research shows big problems the country still needs to overcome, like to teaching more than 2,8 million of students to read and write between the ages of 4 to 17 years old, but more than that, the country needs to certify that students are having a good education.
The budgets to 2022 are being monitored constantly but it hasn't been enough. Bad education in Brazil is spreading throughout the country. If the government doesn't care about it at the beginning it becomes very hard to handle over time.
The first budget to 2022 predict that all of the students from 4 to 17 years old will be at school. In 2013 researches showed 93,6% of students at school, the goal was 95,4%. The second goal was about the education's quality and that data was not shown. The third budget was the enough knowledge of math and Portuguese, only 9,3% of the students showed a good enough level to show mastery of those matters subjects. The fourth goal was not achieved because less than 54,3% of the students have not completed the high school. The fifth and last goal was about dealing with the investment, in 2013 the budget of investments in basic education was something less than 5,6% at this mark Brazil could invest more than expected.
All of those budgets are still far away from the excellence in education in Brazil. The government needs to take care of our students now if the country dreams to get a better position at the world ranking of emerging nations.

Thank you for your corrections.

[G<em>ood job, generally.  I think you mean goals, rather than budget.  A goal is what you are trying to achieve and the budget is how much you are willing to spend to acheive it</em>.]

While there is inequality, there will be bad education. do you understand it? no? I explain to you. private schools pay more than public schools. so the best teachers are going to teach in private schools and the worst teachers in public schools... there is also something impossible to change: our culture. culturally Brazilian people enjoy going to parties with their friends instead of studying at night. I don't agree with you when you said the government doesn't care about education. they do. remember when they gave all poor students a laptop? or when they created ciência sem fronteiras and prouni? the government shouldn't let students stay at school without learning. 90% of students who finish high school don't have the appropriate knowledge for their age. and we should also change the way subjects are taught. someone who is going to study history doesn't have to know math and vice versa. school is useless for children unless they go to college. developed countries have something in common: students study whatever they want. studying what you don't like just makes you hate school ah. falei demais. mas tá aí