RANA
THE NATURE OF INPUT COULD YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS POINTS FOR ME . 1- For good language we need the procers meaningful input which will engage the learners in working with language at a level which is slightly above their competence. 2- it suggests the value of providing input through out-of class resources such as reader and listening self-access learning . 3- it seems to confirm the usefulness of teachers adjusting their own class-room language in line with students proficiency
1

THE NATURE OF INPUT

CAN YOU PLEASE EXPLAIN THESE POINTS TO ME?

1- For good language learning we need to have meaningful input which will engage the learners in working with the language at a level which is slightly above their level of competence.
2- It suggests the value of providing input throughout the class using resources such as readers, listening and self-access learning.
3- It seems to confirm the usefulness of teachers adjusting their own classroom language in line with the students' proficiency.

Hi RANA, I didn't make any corrections on your grammar, but just want to thank you for writing that journal entry. I'm learning Spanish on my own, and I really struggle with finding the right level of comprehensible input. Your words are an excellent reminder for me.