Wedad
Practicing English Hello , for like 10 minutes i was thinking what to write about . And this is reminds me of my first year as a med student . We used to take a lot of english classes , besides writing a lot of paragraphs . Anyways my summer vacation didn't went as i planned to :( . So instead of staying at home wasting time i thought why i won't join italkin.com , and practice my english . So i hope i can make find good friends to practice my english with ^^ .
3

Practicing English

Hello , for about 10 minutes I was thinking what to write about . And this is reminds me of my first year as a med student . We used to take a lot of english classes , besides writing a lot of paragraphs . Anyway my summer vacation didn't go as I planned :( . So instead of staying at home wasting time I thought why I don't join italkin.com , and practice my english . So I hope I can make/find good friends with whom I can practice my English ^^ .

Hello , for about 10 minutes I was thinking what to write about . And this is reminds me of my first year as a med student . We used to take a lot of english classes , besides writing a lot of paragraphs . Anyway my summer vacation didn't go as I planned :( . So instead of staying at home wasting time I thought why I don't join italkin.com , and practice my english . So I hope I can find good friends with whom I can practice my English ^^ .

Practicing English

Hello, for about 10 minutes I was thinking what to write about. It reminds me of my first year as a medical student. We used to take a lot of English classes and wrote a lot of paragraphs. Anyway my summer vacation didn't go (big error; always did/didn't + infinitive) as I planned :( . So instead of staying at home wasting time i thought why don't I join italkin.com and practice my English. So I hope I can make good friends to practice my English (better: my English = it) with ^^ .

Practicing English Hello , for about10 minutes I was thinking what to write about and this is reminding me of my first year as a med student . We used to take a lot of english classes , besides writing a lot of paragraphs .Anywaymy summer vacation didn't go as I planned. So instead of staying at home wasting the time I thought why do i not join italkin.com??  and practice my english. So I hope I can make/find/be/become good friends along with whom I can practice my English^^ .

english needs practicing you can also watch tv series it will help mostly i do watch :)