anabel
New skill learned This is my late week in Biological Monitoring. This week the topic is Applied Botany ( I don't know if this is the correct words to say "Botánica Aplicada") We are learning about different kinds of plants and their scientific names, that part is not funny But we begun a Leaves Collection, we chose the trees, and made the drying process ourselves, was interesting and funny. Today we searched information about leaves, flower and fruit of each plant. Tomorrow we are going to complete the work and visit a ecological reserve. And Friday we say bye to this stage.

New skill learned

This is my late  last week in Biological Monitoring.
This week the topic is Applied Botany ( I don't know if this is the correct words to say "Botánica Aplicada")
We are learning about different kinds of plants and their scientific names, that part is not funny
But we begun began/started a Leaves Collection, we chose the trees, and made did the drying process ourselves, was interesting and funny. Today we searched information about the leaves, flower and fruit of each plant.
Tomorrow we are going to complete the work and visit a ecological reserve.
And Friday we say bye to this stage.

buen trabajo.