Mawar
ENGLISH PRACTISING What should I do. I really want to improve my English speaking and writing. I do speak, write and read in English everyday, but till now I still not see any improvement. Anyone can suggest me what should I do. I think my grammar is very weak and sometimes I do not understand when I am watching English movie.
1

ENGLISH PRACTISING

What should I do ?I really want to improve my English speaking and writing. I do speak, write and read in English every day, but till now I still  have not seen   any improvement. Can anyone  suggest  what I should do?  I think my grammar is very weak and sometimes I do not understand when I am watching an English movie.

Mawar, are you practising with a Native speaker or another student? Does the person correct your mistakes? When you get corrections do you analyse them to understand them fully? Sometimes you need some feedback about your mistakes so that you don't continue to make those same mistakes in the futures. Also with the movie, are you watching with or without subtitles? Sometimes subtitiles in English are useful,because you read and listen at the same time. Do you listen to songs? Do you play games in English? DO you use a dictionary when you read? There are lots more techniques you can use to improve your learning.