Emma
Noise There are too many noises in our modern world. Tall buildings construction, houses decoration and cars driving, which all make us uncomfortable, even drive us crazy. Going outside, cars' noises ring just near your ears. Staying inside of our house, the crying from neighbors' children, the barking from community's dogs, the loud noise from nextdoor's decoration, the scream from surrounding parties... keep on and on. What's wrong with our world? And where is our peace fairyland? Everyone, just offer a little and please make our environment more quiet and peaceful!

There are too many noises in our modern world. Construction of tall buildings, house decorations and traffic, which makes us all uncomfortable, and even drives us crazy. Going outside, you can hear traffic sounds right by your ears. Staying inside of our house, we can hear the crying from neighbors' children, the barking from neighborhood dogs, the loud noise from decorations next door, the screaming from surrounding parties... it goes on and on. What's wrong with our world? And where is our peaceful fairyland? Everyone, just offer a little and please make our environment more quiet and peaceful!

<em>What do you mean by house decorations? Decorations don't make any noise!</em>