Tatiana
Writing process I am sure that you have written something in the past week. It can be a little note, postcard, short messages to a friend or a letter. We use this language skill for communicating with people. In the 20th centuary many people started to use the Internet to leave messages to each other. It can only say about an increase in written communications. Partly because of that people write quite short notes, messages and postcards. The need for longer written work has already lowered, which led to the writing activities at schools. Nowadays writing is considered to be a great skill for modern people. So what is writing? Writing is one of the four language skills. Moreover, it is a productive skill which involves producing language rather than receiving it. It contains knowledge of using of language, forming letters, correct punctuation, specific vocabulary and usage of sentences and paragraphs. But why should we learn how to write? Many people do not know how to write correctly different kinds of text. Some of those texts are required for specific work, e.g. academic study, Business English. Therefore, the reason for studying writing is pretty clear. Writing like many other process goes through a number of stages: brainstorming making notes planning and organising ideas writing draft editing and correcting the text producing another draft checking for mistakes and editing again finding appropriate readers How can you succeed in writing? In any case, you should write about something that really interests you. It helps you generate more ideas. Furthermore, you can follow these peices of advice to develop writing skill: 1)write real letters. Think of a real person you want to write to (what will you write about? what do you want to ask him/her about?). Send letters. Get replies. 2)publish your handouts. School magazine, local news. 3)send comments, replies to discussions, reviews. There are so many discussions on the Internet where you can leave your comments. 4)write questionnaires and use them out in the street. After that you can write up the results and publish them. 5)write a review of a new book, film or game 6) your diary

Writing process

I am sure that you have written something in the past week. It can might*1 be have been a little note, postcard, short messages to a friend or a letter. We use this language skill for communicating with people.
In the 20th centuary many people started to use the Internet to leave messages to for each other. It This can only say mean about an increase in written communications. Partly because of that people write quite short notes, messages and postcards. The need for longer written work has already lowered, which led to *2 the writing activities at schools. Nowadays writing is considered to be a great skill for modern people.

So what is writing?
Writing is one of the four language skills. Moreover, it is a productive skill which involves producing language rather than receiving it. It contains knowledge of using of language, forming letters, correct punctuation, specific vocabulary and usage of sentences and paragraphs.

But why should we learn how to write?
Many people do not know how to write correctly different kinds of texts. Some of those texts are required for specific work, e.g. academic study, Business English. Therefore, the reason for studying writing is pretty clear.

Writing like many other processes goes through a number of stages:
brainstorming
making notes
planning and organising ideas
writing a draft
editing and correcting the text
producing another draft
checking for mistakes and editing again
finding appropriate readers

How can you succeed in writing?
In any case3*, you should write about something that really interests you. It helps you generate more ideas. Furthermore, you can follow these peices pieces of advice4* to develop writing skills:
1)write real letters. Think of a real person you want to write to (what will you write about? what do you want to ask him/her about?). Send letters. Get replies.
2)publish your handouts. School magazine, local news.
3)send comments, replies to discussions, reviews. There are so many discussions on the Internet where you can leave your comments.
4)write questionnaires and use them out in the street. After that you can write up the results and publish them.
5)write a review of a new book, film or game
6) your diary

<em>1* deduction modals for affirmative possiblity are -may, might, could- in past and present. 'Can' isn't used for affirmative deduction. But in the negative 'can't' is used. - eg It can't be cooked yet I just just turned the oven on.</em>

<em>2* - not sure if you mean - led to the need for more writing...</em>

<em>3*  I think - in any case- is used more to mean - whatever happens, or , it doesn't matter. eg. If you have a problem go back to the school or ask a teacher. In any case, you have our phone number for emergencies. Here I think you mean more 'in all cases' or 'always' or 'generally speaking'</em>

<em>4* if you don't want to numerate how many pieces of advice - one piece of advice, a couple of pieces of advice- I think it is more usual to just use the uncountable.- "follow this advice", or "here is some advice"</em>