Dmytro
Composition: How people's lives will change in the future Life in the 21st century is developing very fast. If you look on people's lives in your country five years ago you probably will be surprised how it has changed through years. I think life even in 10-20 years will be different from which we have now. And what can we say about the next 50 years? First of all, I should divide my composition on sections. Because the question of lives changing may be considered from different points of view like changes in technology, climate, politics and so on. In the next 50 years I think the process of globalization will be moving fast. Unions like the European Union, the African Union and so on may be will be united in federative states. In the world there will be big powerful countries with deep decentralization inside. Unfortunately, a lot of small cultures and languages will die. Probably English, Chinese and Hindi will be the most popular languages, but I think English will keep its managing role in the world. I'm sure that we will see a lot of changes in states structure. Some states will be united in a bigger countries; some states will be divided on smaller parts. I hope that in future international law will play much more important role than nowadays; nobody won’t begin wars or to occupy alien’s territories. I hope that there will be no more conflicts based on discrimination or hatred and the world will be better. I hope people will live in brotherhood and maybe John Lennon's world will be prophetic. In the next 50 years technology will obviously change our lives. Even now we can see fantastic robots, inventions and devices that make our lives easier. In the nearest future we'll have robots that will manage in trafficking, medicine, security, and army and so on. I hope with new inventions in medicine and pharmacology people will be able to live longer and healthy. In general, I think our life will change in a better way but we should work for it. We should solve our environmental problems, problems with peace and security in conflicted regions, fight piracy and banditry. We should use ecologically clear products and minimized harm from the industry. Only this way can bring us to a bright and happy future!
1

Composition: How people's lives will change in the future

Life in the 21st century is developing very fast. If you look on at people's lives in your country five years ago you would probably will be surprised how it has changed through years. I think life even in 10-20 years will be different from which what we have now. And what can we say about the next 50 years?

First of all, I should divide my composition on into sections. Because the question of lives changing may be considered from different points of view, like changes in technology, climate, politics and so on.

In the next 50 years I think the process of globalization will be moving fast. Unions like the European Union, the African Union and so on may be will be united into federative states. In the world there will be big powerful countries with deep decentralization inside. Unfortunately, a lot of small cultures and languages will die. Probably English, Chinese and Hindi will be the most popular languages, but I think English will keep its managing role in the world. I'm sure that we will see a lot of changes in states structure. Some states will be united into a bigger countries; some states will be divided on into smaller parts.

I hope that in the future international law will play much more important role than nowadays; nobody won’t will begin wars or to occupy alien’s foreign territories. I hope that there will be no more conflicts based on discrimination or hatred and the world will be better. I hope people will live in brotherhood and maybe John Lennon's world will be prophetic.

In the next 50 years, technology will obviously change our lives. Even now we can see fantastic robots, inventions and devices that make our lives easier. In the nearest future we'll have robots that will manage in trafficking, medicine, security, and the army, and so on. I hope with new inventions in medicine and pharmacology people will be able to live longer and healthier.

In general, I think our lives will change in a for the better, way but we should work for it. We should solve our environmental problems, problems with peace and security in conflicted regions, fight piracy and banditry. We should use ecologically clear products and minimized harm from the industry. Only this way can bring us into a bright and happy future!

1
I think beside the development of technology, the negative sides are growing too. People spend more time on smart phone, laptop, ipad...etc and other interesting ways of communicate like email, handwriting letter,...are fade away. In addition, in the future, they will depend on robots or other modern services.
Ning, I agree with you that it's very important by which hands technology is used. I hope that people in future world will be more sensible, especially when we speak about using of nature. Today, in Europe we can see a lot of countries that turn their economy on a "green way". For example, Denmark creates all its energy from renewable sources. Almost the same is with Holland, Norway, Sweden. I think developed countries and developed societies are developed enough to understand the value of ecology so they care about it. I heard there're a lot of great ideas how to create more commodities from nothing. You obviously should watch video about the Floating City Project.
Great article. For us to have a bright future, I think it's the most important that people behave morally because the more advanced technology gets, its outcome will be determined by morality of people who use it. But the problem is, how to get people to behave morally? It can't be done with a certain institutional reform. Another thing that matters is commodities and energy. It's so obvious that we're having a difficult situation very soon because we're living in a world with limited resources, and lower income countries are growing rapidly and we can't blame them because they deserve better lives. I hardly think we can avoid crisis even with advancement in technologies. One way or another, I think the situation calls for a radical change in political and economic system, not in a few years but maybe in a few decades. For me, I'm a big fan of the current system, liberal democracy and the free market economy.