Hải Anh
Write about your hobby It is said that people can not live without music. Listening music is one of the most essential activities in my daily life. It also has a number of benefits. To begin with, listening music has a good influence on your mood and your emotion. Whenever I feel bad, music makes me feel better. Thus, listening to music is the best choice for your relaxation. In addition, music helps me overcome all difficulties. For instance, if I have some troubles, I will enjoy my favorite song. It puts my mind at ease so I will think carefully to make a right decision. Finally, I can improve my English by listening English songs. It is hard to learn by heart all the new words . Learning vocabulary from the lyrics is obviously easier and more effective. In conclusion, we can not deny the benefits of listening to music. Music is always the most wonderful in my life.
1

Write about your hobby

It is said that people can not live without music. Listening to music is one of the most essential activities in my daily life. It also has a number of benefits.
To begin with, listening to music has a good influence on your mood and on your emotions. Whenever I feel bad, music makes me feel better. Thus, listening to music is my best choice for relaxation.
In addition, music helps me overcome all difficulties. For instance, if I have some troubles, I will enjoy listening to my favorite song. It puts my mind at ease so that I can think carefully enough to make the right decision.
Finally, I can improve my English by listening to English songs. It is hard to learn, by heart, all the new words. Learning vocabulary from song lyrics is obviously much easier and more effective.
In conclusion, we can not deny the benefits of listening to music. Music is always the most wonderful part of my life.

You did great by using transition words. One thing you can improve on is using the word "to". Remember, "to" is a preposition and can be used to express direction, place, or position. "To begin with, listening 'to' music has a good...etc". Notice the placement of the word "to" before the noun "music". Additionally, "to" can be placed in front of infinitive verbs like in the phrase "I like to jump", which has the word "jump" as the infinitive verb. Lastly, I wish you all the best with your learning. You are making great progress :)