Dmitry
Hellow World! Hi there, i'm just sitting at work in a holiday, when others got they vacantions. And thinking what to say to you people. ^_^ My dream is to make people understand one another. We all speak different languages and can't understand what others saying. (well, we got this barrier not only in language, but even in our families, but it's other story) Since my childhood I like foreign langauges, just fo now I got "not bad" english skill. But one language is not enough and i'm looking forwrad for 10+ languages to know at fluent level. For now, trying to study japanese, chinese at same time. And european languages like German and French on turn. God bless internet. One more dream for me: I want to visit as many countries as I could. We got a big world, and I hope I would see at list part of it.

Hello World!

Hi there! I'm just sitting at work during a holiday when everyone else is on vacation and wondering what to say to you people. ^_^
My dream is to help people understand one another. We all speak different languages and can't understand what others are saying. Well, this barrier is not only in language but even within our families, but that's another story.

Since my childhood I have liked foreign langauges. Finally now I have "not bad" english skills. However one language is not enough and I'm looking forward to know 10+ languages fluently. Right now I am trying to study Japanese and Chinese at same time. Then European languages like German and French afterwards.
God bless the internet!

One more dream for me: I want to visit as many countries as I can. We have a big world and I hope I will see at least part of it.

Have you heard about couchsurfing? You should take a look at it if you want to travel abroad!! It is cheaper in this way