Carmen
Presentation Hi! My name is Carmen, I'm twenty years old and I am spanish person who want to learn english, because I would like studing at Finland with ERASMUS program. I want improve my English.
1

Presentation

Hi! My name is Carmen, I'm twenty years old and I'm a Spaniard who wants to learn English, this is because I would like to study in Finland with the ERASMUS program. I want to improve my English.

Presentation

Hi! My name is Carmen, I'm twenty years old and I am spanish who wants to learn english, because I would like to studiy in Finland with ERASMUS program. I want to improve my English.

p/s; Hi, Carmen . I wish you all the best!

Presentation

Hi! My name is Carmen, I'm twenty years old and I am a spanish girl person ("person" is something we wouldn't use but you can say girl/boy/woman/man) who wants to learn English, because I would like to studing study at in Finland with on the ERASMUS program. I want improve my English.

Muy buen trabajo :D

Introduction

Hi! My name is Carmen, I'm twenty years old and I am spanish person. I want to learn english because I would like to study in Finland with the ERASMUS program. I want to improve my English.