Nataly (娜塔莉)
Accident or Destiny? You never know the biggest day of your life is going to be the biggest. The days you think are going to be big ones. They're never as big as you make them out to be in your head. It's the regular days... the ones that start out normal. Those are the days that end up being the biggest. You never know the biggest day of your life is the biggest day. Not until it's happening. You don't recognize the biggest day of your life, not until you are right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone. The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there is not enough time, because you wanna live forever. Those are the biggest days... The perfect days. Now close your eyes and think of those days when you were really happy. Do you remember it? How it was? What did you feel in that moment? How do you think it could happen with you? Do you agree that the most wonderful moments of our life are unexpected? For my mind, the strongest emotions in our life come unexpextedly, they can flood us like a big waterfall. Spluttering in the feelings, but trying to breathe - only these moments are real, we can't know how it would finish in advance. We think that our life is under control, but don't you agree that we control nothing? Everything we build can be ruined in a second, and nothing in one moment may change our life radically. What do you think about it? I want to know your opinion concerning this ussue)))

Accident or Destiny?

You never know what will be the biggest day of your life. The days you think are going to be big are never as big as you make them out to be in your head. It's the regular days, the ones that start out normal, those are the days that end up being the biggest. You never know what will be the biggest day of your life until it's happening. You don't recognize the biggest day of your life until you are right in the middle of it. The day you commit to something or someone. The day you get your heart broken. The day you meet your soul mate. The day you realize there is not enough time and you wanna live forever. Those are the biggest days. The perfect days.
Now close your eyes and think of days when you were really happy. Do you remember it? How it was? What did you feel in that moment? Did you think it could happen to you? Do you agree that the most wonderful moments of our life are unexpected?
In my mind the strongest emotions in our life come unexpectedly. They can flood us like a big waterfall, flailing around in the feelings and trying to breathe. Only these moments are real because we can't know how it will end in advance. We think that our life is under control but don't you agree that we actually control nothing? Everything we build can be ruined in a second. Something in one moment may change our life forever. What do you think about it? I want to know your opinion on this topic.