Yateen
Please correct me if I made any mistake. Today i.e. 20th July 2015 I arrived at office around 11:30 am. Immediately I went to Java Session which is conducted by one Java developer in our office. Once the session is over we went for lunch. We take 1 hour break for lunch. After 2 o'clock I started my work with my team leader. She told me to resolve one issue which she was trying to resolve since yesterday. Finally I got a optimized solution for that. My team leader is appreciated of my work and I felt good. And I moved for next task, and still I am working on it.
1

Please correct me if I made any mistake.

Today, 20th July 2015. I arrived at office around 11:30 am. Immediately I went to Java Session which was conducted by one Java developer in our office. Once the session was over we went for lunch. We took 1 hour break for lunch. After 2 o'clock I started my work with my team leader. She told me to resolve one issue which she was trying to resolve since yesterday. Finally I got an optimized solution for that. My team leader appreciated my work and I felt good. And I moved for next task, and still I am working on it.