arantxa
Guinness Experience A mind blowing visit!!!! Dublin was cloudy as usual when we went to visit the Guinness Store House. It was just with this weather that you can imagine the brewery when for the first time it opened its doors and became the main source of wellness of the fail Dublin city. The St. James gate make you feel as if you were tasting a Guinness The visit takes place in an amazing spot, built to surprise the guests. In the first part of the itinerary the making process of the Guinness it is perfectly explained. The beer is composed of five ingredients (barley,water, yeast and hops, and of course the brewery's founder know/how) and there every one of the ingredients has its place. In the upper levels you can go through different aspects of the history of the Guiness (advertisements all along the years, trading all over the world, harp logo, ...) and finally you get to the higgest level, the Gravity Pub a ver cozy place from which you can admire the sight of the city tasting a pint. Guiness worths a visit.

<em>(My)</em> Guinness Experience

A mind blowing visit!!!!
Dublin was cloudy as per usual when we went to visit the Guinness Store House. It was just with this weather as a backdrop that you can imagine the brewery when, for the first time, it opened its doors and became the main source of wellness of the fair Dublin city. The St. James gate makes you feel as if you are were tasting a Guinness. 
The visit takes place in at an amazing spot, built to surprise the guests. In the first part of the itinerary, the making <em>(manufacturing)</em> process of the Guinness it is perfectly explained.
The beer is composed of five ingredients (barley,water, yeast and hops, and of course the brewery 's founder's know-how) and there every one of the ingredients has its place.
In the upper levels you can go through different aspects of the history of the Guinness (advertisements all along the years, trading all over the world, the harp logo, ...) and finally you get to the highest level, the Gravity Pub, a very cosy place from which you can admire the sight of the city tasting a pint.
Guinness is worth s a visit.

<em>Interesting and well composed.</em>

The Guinness Experience - A Mind Blowing Visit!!!! 

Dublin was cloudy as usual when we went to visit toured the Guinness Store House. It was just with this weather that you can imagine the brewery when for the first time it opened its doors and became the main source of wellness of the fail??? Dublin city. With this kind of drab weather, imagine how wonderful it is when its doors are opened and the St. James gate makes you feel as if you were tasting a Guinness stout has passed through your lips!

The visit takes place in an is amazing spot, and is built to surprise and delight the guests. In The first part of the itinerary the making process of the tells how Guinness is made -- from it is perfectly explained.The beer is composed of five ingredients  (barley,water, yeast, and hops, and of course, the brewery's secret ingredient founder know/how) and there every one of the ingredients each of them has its own place and time as the mixing process begins.

In the upper levels of the place, one you can go browse through different aspects of the history of the Guiness company through their (advertisements all along from the years, how they trade all over the world, and also how its harp logo came into being. , ...) and Finally you get to the higgest level, at the top most level is the Gravity Pub a very cozy place from which you can admire view the sight skyline of the city while tasting a pint...  Definitely Guiness worths a the visit.