Rav001
my story Friends i am xyz i was born in INDIA ,and i grow up here only , my father is an business man and my mom is an house wife .i had two siblings one brother and one sister , brother his an doctor and my sister studying still , i had completed my engg. last year now i am searching for a good job. Now , friends i would like to share small incident with you all . we may seen many eccentric people in the world , because some people they even don't know what they doing ,they just dumb on the way.. when i was travel few days back form so and so place i saw kind of person, he seems to be like an holy man ,as i go near many i had seen that many people greeting him so nicely.and suddenly i was more curios to talk with him on that day later and i got chance to talk ,when i got chance , i was ask only one question to him why all these..? and the answer which got from holy man is "yeah why all these...?".. on hearing that i was silent for 2 min ..on that day i am awakened more and his thoughts made change in my life.. i always thankful to that person from the bottom of my heart..because of his thoughts now i am here..
2

my story.

Friends i am xyz, i was born in INDIA ,and i grew up here only, my father is a business man and my mom is an house wife .i have (had mean they are died!) two siblings a brother and a sister, my brother is a doctor and my sister is still studying, i completed my engg. last year, and now i am searching for a good job. Now, friends, i would like to share small incident with you all. we may seen many eccentric people in the world, because some people don't even know what they doing ,they are just dumb on the way.. when i was traveling few days back from a place i saw kind of person, he seems to be like an holy man ,as i went closer and i saw that many people were greeting him so nicely.and suddenly i was more curios to speak with him on that day later and i got the chance to talk ,when i got chance , i asked only a question, why all these people were so nice to him..? and the answer which i got from the holy man was "yeah why all these...?".. on hearing that i was silent for 2 min ..on that day i was awakened more and his thoughts made a change in my life.. i am always thankful to that person from the bottom of my heart..because of his thoughts, now i am here..

bahut acchha... great job