★ Alexander ★
ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!! 確かにこれは大好きなテレビ番組で、.見たことがあって ずば抜けて喜劇です。若かったとき、Youtubeでこの番組を見つけた、しかし最近私はいよいよそれを見始めたことがある。松本人志と浜田 雅功は随分こっけいですよね。彼らの喜劇のスタイルは、イギリスでは全然見られない、ボケとつっこみの関係が含まれています。だからたぶん番組は私にアピールする。日本の喜劇はとても特殊で、ガキの使いは例に漏れずです。彼らの最も有名なセグメントの罰ゲームは、見るのすごいです。彼らが笑うときに都度に打たれる人を見てについてアピールされているかわかりません。他の大好きなセグメントはAbsolutely Tasty やKikiです。ショーの独創性は清風です。私はココリコと月亭 方正を記載しなかったら、怠慢だろう。これらのキャラクターは面白いです。英語字幕で番組を見ていたのに、いよいよ日本語を勉強する事に援助するとおもう。関西弁は番組でよく話されるから、其れを習うことに関心になった(ダウンタウンは、尼崎、兵庫からです)。私の日本語が堪能なレベルであると、字幕読むのなしショーを理解できるために私はこの方言を習い始める。 Without a shadow of a doubt, this is my favourite t.v show and by far the best comedy I have ever watched. I came across this on Youtube when I was younger but recently I have been watching it more and more. Matsumoto Hitoshi and Hamada-san are just too funny. Their comedy style includes the boke and tsukkomi relationship which is something you don't see at all in the UK. Perhaps this is why this show has been so appealing to me. Japanese comedy is so unique and Gaki no Tsukai is no exception. The punishment games, which are their most famous segments, are great to watch. I don't know what is so appealing about watching people get hit constantly when they laugh! My other favourite segments include the Kiki series and the Absolutely Tasty series. The show's originality is a breath of fresh air. It would be remiss not to mention Cocorico and Housei since these characters are hilarious. Although I watch the show with subtitles, I do feel that it is helping me learn Japanese more and more. As a result of prolonged watching, I am garnering an interest in the Kansai dialect, Kansai-ben, since it is often used on the show (Downtown are from Amagasaki, Hyougo). Once my Japanese is at a proficient level, I will start learning this dialect so that I can understand the show more and hopefully without subtitles. Thank you for taking your time to read through all of this. I have provided the English translation for the times when my Japanese makes no sense... which I presume will be mostly... ありがとう!
1

ダウンタウンのガキの使いやあらへんで!!

これは僕の大好きなテレビ番組で、ずば抜けてオモシロイです。ずいぶん前にYoutubeでこの番組を見つけました。最近やっとそれを見始めました。

松本人志と浜田 雅功は本当に面白いですよね。彼らの漫才のスタイルは、イギリスでは全然見られない、ボケとつっこみの関係があります。だからたぶんこの番組は僕にとって魅力的なのです。

日本のコメディーはとても特殊で、ガキの使いが例にあげられます。他の大好きな<em>???</em>はAbsolutely Tasty やKikiです。ショーの独創性は清風です。ココリコと月亭 方正のキャラクターは面白いです。英語字幕で番組を見ていましたが、いよいよ日本語を勉強することにしました。関西弁は番組でよく話されているから、僕は関西弁を話すことに関心があります(ダウンタウンは尼崎、兵庫の出身です)。日本語が堪能になりたいし、字幕なしで番組を理解できる様になりたいので、関西弁を習い始めます。

Without a shadow of a doubt, this is my favourite t.v show and by far the best comedy I have ever watched. I came across this on Youtube when I was younger but recently I have been watching it more and more. Matsumoto Hitoshi and Hamada-san are just too funny. Their comedy style includes the boke and tsukkomi relationship which is something you don't see at all in the UK. Perhaps this is why this show has been so appealing to me. Japanese comedy is so unique and Gaki no Tsukai is no exception. The punishment games, which are their most famous segments, are great to watch. I don't know what is so appealing about watching people get hit constantly when they laugh! My other favourite segments include the Kiki series and the Absolutely Tasty series. The show's originality is a breath of fresh air. It would be remiss not to mention Cocorico and Housei since these characters are hilarious. Although I watch the show with subtitles, I do feel that it is helping me learn Japanese more and more. As a result of prolonged watching, I am garnering an interest in the Kansai dialect, Kansai-ben, since it is often used on the show (Downtown are from Amagasaki, Hyougo). Once my Japanese is at a proficient level, I will start learning this dialect so that I can understand the show more and hopefully without subtitles.

Thank you for taking your time to read through all of this. I have provided the English translation for the times when my Japanese makes no sense... which I presume will be mostly... ありがとう!