Christian Contreras
Why and What I expect for Italki I have been studying english since my high school, but It was very superficial and we did not practice speaking so it was not a good experience and I learnt very little. When I was in collegue I practiced my reading skill because so much information about biology (books, articules and papers) are in english. I also had english lessons were they focus on reading and writing. I had time to speak but I felt a little embarrassed (so the other classmate), for that reason I did not practice a lot when I was in collegue. One of my purposes for this year is improve my english, so I decided to practicing every day. I found in the internet this website and I am interested to practice with native speakers. I was thinking about and if I do not practice how I get better on my english. So, I expect for Italki to help me with my english while I meet new peolple and make new friends.

Why and What I expect for Italki

I have been studying English since my high school, but It was very superficial and we did not practice speaking so it was not a good experience and I learnt very little. When I was in collegue I practiced my reading skill because so much information about biology (books, articles and papers) are is in English. I also had English lessons where they focus was on reading and writing. I had time to speak but I felt a little embarrassed (so did the other classmates), for that reason I did not practice a lot when I was in collegue.

One of my purposes (goals) for this year is to improve my English, so I decided to start practicing every day. I found in the internet this website on the internet   and I am interested to practice in practicing with native speakers. I was thinking about it and if I do not practice, how can I get better improve on my english.

So, I expect for Italki to help me with my english while I meet new peolple and make new friends.

Hola Christian. Describes perfectamente la manera en que he aprendido español. Un montón de leer y escribir pero hablar, no mucho.
I have been studying English since high school. What I learned in high school was very superficial and we didn't practice speaking, so it wasn't a good experience and I didn't learn very much. When I was in college, I practiced reading in English because so much information about biology (books, articles and papers) are in English. I also had English lessons where they focus on reading and writing. I had time to practice, but I felt a little embarrassed (so did the other classmate with whom I was practicing); for that reason, I didn't practice a lot when I was in college. One of my goals for this year is to improve my English, so I decided to practice everyday. I found this website online and I'm interested in practicing with native speakers. I don't see how I can improve my English without practicing [the last sentence is incoherent, so I tried to guess what the writer meant to say]. So, I expect that Italki will help me with my English as I meet new people and make new friends.
hello~friends ,my name is Queena im a college student now ,im understand your problem and i think we have the same problem in english ,fter a period of study, I think learning English is the best way to find a foreign friend conversation practice spoken English is very important,If you are willing to make friends with me im glad to practice English with you