Inna
A foreign country that I find interesting I didn’t have a chance to visit many country, but I could say, that Spain is on the top of my list. My friends moved there about five years ago and they told me a lot about its climate, people’s lifestyle and traditions. I read about gorgeous Spanish architecture. I would like to see Gaudi works, including unbelievable Sagrada Familia and Park Guell as well as other attractions in Barcelona. There are also many palaces, churches and cathedrals in different parts of the country, which worth to be seen. Spain is one of the countries with a huge artistic heritage. I admire the creativity of Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso and Francisco de Goya. I am also fond of Spanish music and dances. I adore flamenco. It is so sensual and passionate. This one of the reason why I would like to visit Andalusia, where flamenco originated. I heard that every town and city in Spain has its own festivals, traditions, music and other features. Although, there are also many things in common between different regions. Probably, the most significant of them are the warm hospitality, friendliness and family unity of Spanish people. I think, everybody can find something interesting for her or himself here – golden beaches, beautiful islands, delicious Spanish seafood, olives and oranges, Spanish football or language, which sounds like a romantic melody. Many people told me that Spain left an indelible imprint in them, and even after visiting other countries, they still miss it and want to return there.

A foreign country that I find interesting

I didn’t haven't a chance had the opportunities to visit many countryies, but I could (would) say, that Spain is on (at) the top of my wish list. My friends moved there about five years ago and they told me a lot about its climate, people’s lifestyle and traditions. I read about gorgeous Spanish architecture. I would like to see Gaudi works[the works of Gaudi], including the unbelievable Sagrada Familia and Park Guell as well as other attractions in Barcelona. There are also many palaces, churches and cathedrals in different parts of the country, which are worthy to be seen.
Spain is one of the countries with a huge artistic heritage.[Spain is a country with a huge artistic heritage.] I admire the creativity of Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso and Francisco de Goya. I am also fond of Spanish music and dances. I adore flamenco. It is so sensual and passionate.[I am also fond of Spanish music and dance, I adore flamenco, it is so sensual and passionate.] This is one of the reasons why I would like to visit Andalusia[Andalucia in English], where flamenco originated. I heard that every town and city in Spain has its own festivals, traditions, music and other features. Although, there are also many things in common between with different regions. Probably, the most significant of themse are the warm hospitality, friendliness and family unity of Spanish people.
I think, everybody can find something interesting for her or himself here – golden beaches, beautiful islands, delicious Spanish seafood, olives and oranges, Spanish football or language, which sounds like a romantic melody. (It would have been 'normal' to say "him or herself" but I don't see any reason not to change it around!)
Many people told me that Spain left an indelible imprint in them, and even after visiting other countries, they still miss it and want to return there.

Great! I hope the variations are useful.

after ".. things in common" use 'with' e.g. in common with

before ".. different" use 'between' e.g. between different regions

It took me a long time to get to Spain, and I still haven't eaten Paella (I'm not keen on seafood!) but I know someone from Spain and have experienced their hospitality.

I haven’t have a chance to visit many countries but I would say that Spain is on the top of my list. My friends moved there about five years ago and they told me a lot about its climate, people’s lifestyles and traditions. I read about gorgeous Spanish architecture. I would like to see Gaudi works, including the unbelievable Sagrada Familia and Park Guell as well as other attractions in Barcelona. There are also many palaces, churches and cathedrals in different parts of the country which are worth seeing.
Spain is one of those countries with a long artistic heritage. I admire the creativity of Salvador Dali, Pablo Picasso and Francisco de Goya. I am also fond of Spanish music and dance. I adore flamenco! It is so sensual and passionate! This is one of the reasons why I would like to visit Andalusia, where flamenco originated. I have heard that every town and city in Spain has its own festivals, traditions, music and other characteristics although there are also many things in common between different regions. Probably the most significant of them are the warm hospitality, friendliness and family unity of Spanish people. 

I think everybody can find something interesting for her or himself here – golden beaches, beautiful islands, delicious Spanish seafood, olives and oranges, Spanish football or even the language which sounds like a romantic melody.
Many people have told me that Spain left an indelible imprint on them, and even after visiting other countries, they still miss it and want to return there.

You are right, Inna, Spain really is beautiful .I have been there twice and would love to return.