Joeliton Filho
Thoughts and decisions. I'm realizing that I need to write more. I don't have confidence on my writing, I always think it sucks, so I'll try to write more and I'll look for something worth writing. Maybe essays about books I've read, that would be nice. I don't think that writing about my life would work, because: a) I don't do anything interesting; b) My writing skills are, yet, very poor. Regardless, I'll try to write even if it is about rain drops or how I am able to be two weeks at home without going out.
1

Thoughts and decisions.

I'm realizing that I need to write more. I don't have confidence in my writing, I always think it sucks, so I'll try to write more and I'll look for something worth writing. Maybe essays about books I've read, that would be nice. I don't think that writing about my life would work, because: a) I don't do anything interesting; b) My writing skills are, still, very poor. However, I'll try to write even if it is about rain drops or how I am able to be two weeks at home without going out.

I do the same thing, and it helps me a lot with listening. But I think you only really improve your spoken and writing skills when you speak and write.
I can beat at this game .. one month without going out XD and I think your writing skills are ok :) when I want to improve my english I just watch films /series without sub