Vadym
Children's books There are plenty children's books in Russian written by Russian and foreign writers. You can try to read fairytales about the adventures of Neznaika and his friends written by Nikolay Nosov (for example, "The adventures of Neznaika and his friends"). His tales are very interesting and easy to read. Also, you can read "The little witch" by Otfried Preußler. Other authors: Andersen, Vasily Shukshin, Pyotr Yershov, Frank Baum. You have to choose what is suited for you. I think you can find appropriate children's literature which would be interesting. The attached picture shows the main character of the tale "The adventures of Neznaika and his friends" - Neznaika.
1

Children's books

There are plenty of children's books in Russian written by (both) Russian and foreign writers. You can try to read fairytales about the adventures of Neznaika and his friends written by Nikolay Nosov (for example, "The Adventures of Neznaika and His Friends"). His tales are very interesting and easy to read.

Also, you can read "The Little Witch" by Otfried Preußler.
Other authors include Andersen, Vasily Shukshin, Pyotr Yershov, and Frank Baum.

You have to choose what is suitable for you. I think you can find appropriate children's literature which would be interesting for you.

The attached picture shows Neznaika, the main character of the tale "The Adventures of Neznaika and His Friends".

1

Children's books

There are plenty children's books in Russian written by both Russian and foreign writers. You can try to read fairytales about the adventures of Neznaika and his friends, as written by Nikolay Nosov (for example, "The adventures of Neznaika and his friends"). His tales are very interesting and easy to read.

Also, you can read "The little Witch" by Otfried Preußler.
Other authors include: Andersen, Vasily Shukshin, Pyotr Yershov, Frank Baum.

You have to choose what is suitable for you. I think you can find appropriate children's literature which would be interesting to you.

The attached picture shows the main character of the tale "The Adventures of Neznaika and his Friends" by Neznaika.