María paula
My first happy birthday outsider my house Yesterday i Was my birthday ,i Was far my home,my friends etc an new experience for me ,the first i had nostalgia and Many feelings of sadness that hapiness because i dont hace any idea that i do but i dont care more and i wake up and the children whom i live embraced me and i fell very happy by one instant i think that os a new opportunity far my home but different and that no matter where you are latero one peruana family invited me to dinner and i have an incredible experience because Many latins families were from mexico,Argentina etc and i think that they that me were yoga they fig ha for a dream to change our live ,any moment i fell had and in the night i tala whit my family and i read all Message and i remenber that i am here and i have a freak opportunity.
2

My first happy birthday outside my house

Yesterday it was my birthday, I was far from my home, my friends etc. a new experience for me. First I had nostalgia and feelings of sadness that hapiness because I dont have any idea that I do but I dont care anymore, and I wake up and the children whom I lived embraced me and i felt very happy by one instant i think that as a new opportunity far from my home but different and that no matter where you are latero one peruana family invited me to dinner and i had an incredible experience because many Latin families were from mexico,Argentina etc., and i think that they thought I was doing yoga they fig ha for a dream to change our live ,any moment i felt had and in the night i talked to my family and i read all Message and i remember that i am here and i have a freakish opportunity.

Practise, sister.

this is a beautiful story ,, good job maria