Alex Xu
Museum I quite enjoy visiting museum. My favourite part about museum is that though settling at a same city for years, it enables you to see beyond a city, it shows how colourful the world is and its long, intricate history as well as letting you realize your insignificance. No matter it is the elaborate ornaments and clothes once wore on aristocrats, or the fabulous public infrastructures built up during the heyday of an empire, or a newsletter during wartime, there is always a place fits you in a museum. It keeps you in touch with the static history and makes you ponder the ever-changing world dialectically. I think schools should be a frequent visitor to museum. Students are able to explore their own interests and build a correct attitude towards science, cultural, history, etc. by means of listening to professional interpretation from museum commentators. What's more, it is also important for them to learn how to obey the rules in a museum for example, cultural relics are not allowed to be touched so as to keep them intact.
1

1. "My favourite part about museum is that though settling at a same city for years, it enables you to see beyond a city, it shows how colourful the world is and its long, intricate history as well as letting you realize your insignificance."

This is rambling on rather garrulously.  It would be much better English to write, "Museums open up new horizons for me."

2.  "Infrastructures", such as tunnels, dams and roads are rarely capable of being exhibited in a museum.

3.  The correct form is "there is always something to suit everyone's taste" and not "there is always [a] place that fits you in a museum".  This latter implies you are an exhibit or an employee.

4.  "It keeps you in touch with the static history and makes you ponder the ever-changing world dialectically."

No native speakers would ever write like this.  It points to a poor grasp of English and possibly a lack of understanding of the goals of a modern museum.

5. "I think schools should be a frequent visitor to museum."

The correct expression is "I think schools should organise more museum visits."

6.  "...build a correct attitude towards science, culture, history..."

This sounds very totalitarian.  It would be better to say, "...gain knowledge and access sophisticated viewpoints through the professional commentary provided by the museum..."

7.  "What's more, it is also important for them to learn how to obey the rules in a museum, for example, cultural relics are not allowed to be touched so as to keep them intact."

It would be better to write, "A museum visit also provides young children with the opportunity to learn what constitutes acceptable and civilised behaviour in a museum or any exhibition."

I quite enjoy visiting museums. My favourite part of museums is that although you live in the same city for years, it enables you to see beyond a city, it shows how colourful the world is and its long, intricate history, as well as letting you realize your insignificance. Whether it is the elaborate ornaments and clothes once wore on aristocrats, or the fabulous public infrastructures built up during the heyday of an empire, or a newsletter during wartime, there is always a place that fits you in a museum. It keeps you in touch with the static history and makes you ponder the ever-changing world dialectically. 

I think schools should be a frequent visitor to museums. Students are able to explore their own interests and build a correct attitude towards science, cultural, history, etc. by means of listening to professional interpretation from museum commentators. What's more, it is also important for them to learn how to obey the rules in a museum, for example, cultural relics are not allowed to be touched so as to keep them intact.