Paola
Why is it so difficult !!!! Today, my class of ingles was AWFUL. Why talk english is so difficult?. I confused a lot, I don´t remembered the verbs nor adjectives and the structures of the sentences vanished of my mind. It is strange because when i write some expressions, frequently these goes out well. Sometime, I think the english will win me battle. God, i am sad.

Why is it so difficult !!!!

Today, my class of ingles english class was AWFUL. Why is talking english is so difficult?. I'm confused a lot. I don´t remembered the verbs nor adjectives and the structures of the sentences vanished out of my mind. It is strange because when I write some expressions, frequently these goes out well. Sometimes, I think the english will win me the battle. God, i am sad.

Why is it so difficult !!!!

Today, my class of ingles english class was AWFUL. Why talking in english is so difficult? I'm so confused a lot, I don´t remembered didn't remember of the verbs nor adjectives and the structures of the sentences vanished of my mind. It is strange because when i write some expressions, frequently these goes out well. Sometime, I think the english will win me battle. God, i am sad.

Gracias Karl, bonitas palabras.
Practice EVERY DAY and you will be great :)
You will win. You have what is called "the baby holding power". It always works. Especially when the baby smiles like that.