Raul G E
My carrer I finished my preparatory when I was 17 years old, And I really didn't know which carrer study, so I thought during two weeks ( in that time it will be the exam to enter to the university) so I decided Law, my wish was to change the law, fight for the rigths of the society, but the reallity of my country is very sad, it is very difficult to change the sistem, for that reason i was thinking in another "dream" related with my carrer, and Now I hope to be a teacher of Law in my university, and there will be the place where I can change the minds or maybe the behave of the students, to create lawyers with moral, and a better image of my country. :') :')
1

My carrer career

I finished my preparatory when I was 17 years old and I really didn't know which carrer course to study. so I thought it over for during two weeks ( in that time it will be the an exam to enter to the university) so I decided Law. My wish was to change the law, fight for the rigths rights of the society.  but The reallity reality of in my country is very sad and it is very difficult to change the sistem system. For that reason I was thinking in of another "dream" related with to my carrer, and now I hope to be a teacher of Law in my university.  and There That will be the place where I can change the minds or maybe the behave behaviour of the students, to create lawyers with morality, and a better image of my country.

:') :')

1

My career

I finished high school when I was 17 years old, And I really didn't know what career to study, so I thought during two weeks ( in that time I took the exam to enter to the university) so I decided Law, my wish was to change the law, fight for the rights of the society, but the reality in my country is very sad, it is very difficult to change the system, for that reason I was thinking in another "dream" related with my career, and Now I hope to be a teacher of Law in my university, and that will be  where I can change the minds or maybe the behavior of the students, to create lawyers with morals, and a better image of my country.

:') :')